- upd: 7z.exe to 9.20
- upd: Added a warning if ISO creation was skipped
- upd: Added a warning about KB2686509 compatibility with tweaks and removals
- fix: OEM Branding option caused a generic error occured in gdi+
- fix: Direct KB975254 integration for XP Pro
- upd: Brazilian Portuguese translation
- upd: Deeper file version inspection during integration comparison
- upd: Direct integration support for many more hotfixes, mainly XP (including x64)
- upd: 'entries.ini' as a single-file update pack support
- fix: Internet Explorer 8 direct integration (including x64)
- fix: 'entries' in an update pack path was not allowed
- fix: Runtime error on browse
- fix: Temp folder change applied late
- new: NeededComponents and KeepFiles for entries.ini
- upd: IE8 beta 2 integration support
- upd: MMSSETUP.CAB files autoupdated
- fix: IE removal if IE7 integrated
- fix: Wmp11 x64 hotfixes direct integration
- fix: 'Firewire Networking' was needed for some cameras
- fix: Index error popup with some addons
- fix: Out of memory error with some addons
- fix: Russian NLS file removed with other langs
- fix: Missing nLite.inf if only Tweaks selected
- fix: KB951376 direct integration
- fix: XP SP3 manual install (winnt32) issues
- upd: XP SP3 Slipstream under Vista, CD-Key issue fix
v1.4.5 beta 2
- upd: XP SP3 build 5503 support (WMI service failing)
- new: Internet Explorer 8 integration support
- new: Component dependency warnings
- new: 'File System Encryption'
- new: 'Network Diagnostic' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Wired AutoConfig' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Network Access Protection Agent' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Extensible Authentication Protocol Service' (XP SP3)
- new: 'Health Key and Certificate Management Service' (XP SP3)
- fix: Chinese Help removal
- fix: SIF error WinNTDirectories Value 307 with Dell OEM
- fix: Security Center removal (XP SP3)
- fix: Addon H-Cannot create a file, already exists
- fix: Setup stops at Saving settings
- fix: Crashing under Vista during processing or Hotfixes insertion
- upd: Read-only attributes removed
- upd: Returned Netdde and Visual Tweaks
- upd: nvraid integration will not auto-insert sata_ide from now on
- upd: KB933729, KB939653 non-English support
- fix: SFC/WFP popup on device installation (e.g. USB stick inserted)
- fix: Luna theme settings were not applied if no themes integrated
- fix: Certain combination of removals causing textmode error in 2k3
- fix: Network Provision removal breaking services
- fix: System Restore disk percentage minimum set to 10
- new: Password expiration Unattended option
- upd: Addons (added [Strings],[UpdateCabs] and automatic i386 files detection for 64bit)
- upd: KB937143,kb925398 direct integration
- fix: Argentina added to the Location setting
- fix: My Computer - Context Menu tweaks
- fix: 1689 error during Intel textmode driver integration
- fix: x64 sp2 unattended IIS install (was breaking installation)
- fix: FIPS compliant
- fix: Win2k Iswow64 error on Slipstream Select
- fix: Shell HW Detection service can't start
- fix: Network Monitor removal (breaking Computer Browser in 2k3)
- rem: Removed a few Visual Effects in Tweaks (bsod at logon on German Windows)
- rem: Removed Network DDE for Win2k (hanging at saving settings)
- new: 'RPC Locator'
- new: 'Net Logon'
- new: 'Microsoft Color Management (ICM)'
- new: 'IExpress Wizard'
- new: 'Share Creation Wizard'
- new: 'Visual Basic 5 and 6 runtimes'
- new: 'MS XML 2.0 runtimes'
- new: 'Kerberos Service'
- new: 'Configure Your Server Wizard'
- new: 'Route Listening Service'
- new: 'Ramdisk'
- new: 'Simple TCP/IP Services'
- new: 'Certificate Services (2k3)'
- new: 'Network Load Balancing Manager (2k3)'
- new: 'Intersite Messaging Service (2k3)'
- new: 'File Replication (2k3)'
- new: 'Special Administration Console Helper (2k3)'
- new: 'Server Appliance Kit (2k3)'
- new: 'Security Configuration Wizard (2k3)'
- new: Few tweaks in the Tweaks page
- new: Fast User switching compatibility option
- upd: 'Active Directory Services (2k3)'
- upd: Better addon file version failure handling
- fix: WFP/SFC file filtering if left enabled
- fix: x64 SP2 tcpip patch
- fix: Hide IE and My computer desktop icons (2k)
- new: 1000hz USB polling patch option
- update: x64 SP2 tcpip patch support
- update: KB931768-x64 support
- update: Removed Tahoma font dependency to run nLite
- fix: IE7 x64 integration (blank browse, Avg install)
- fix: Svcpack.inf double entries
- fix: tffsport.sys missing (Win2k)
- fix: Index error during driver integration
- fix: ftemp file missing during hotfix pack integration
- new: Corrupted CAB detection
- new: Wmp11 Slipstreamer support
- new: Unattended - Skip OOBE
- new: Unattended - Regional - Location
- new: Indonesian translation
- new: Tablet PC compatibility option
- fix: Show desktop icon (XP only)
- fix: IE7 integration for 64bit 2003 Server
- fix: Intel graphics driver integration
- fix: Textmode drivers missing sys files on manual install
- fix: KB841356, KB924667, KB925876, KB928090, KB928255
- fix: Intel CPU removal
- fix: Correct MSI Installer registry permission
- fix: txtsetup_files_pro/home addon entry support
- fix: Txtsetup.sif End of line char cleanup
- fix: Various ISO page correction
- new: Tweak - Minimal Power Management
- update: 'Save Dump' upgraded to 'Symbolic Debugger'
- fix: Erase then burn stuck at erase
- fix: Users creation (with spaces in names)
- fix: Missing nhelper (at conservative usage)
- fix: ExtraFileEdits addon entry support (multiple lines)
- fix: x64 Help removal (could cause many components to fail)
- fix: Integrate themes selection (theme removed from the list)
- fix: USBPort patch (if duplicate file in cabinets)
- update: x64 SP2 RC support
- update: No more popups during install and first logon
- update: KB920213,KB927977,KB927978 integration
- update: New addons entries support ('Obsolete_files', 'AddDirective', 'IgnoreFileVersions')
- update: TCPIP patch does not trigger recompression
- fix: IIS Compatibility option in Windows 2003
- fix: Silicon Image 3112 SATA-Raid integration
- fix: IE7 integration for x64 and some minor fixes
- fix: HDAudio hotfix (KB888111) integration
- fix: nLite unattended switch for processing presets
- new: 'Protected Storage'
- new: 'HTTP SSL'
- new: 'Dial-up Support'
- new: 'H323 MSP'
- new: 'Certificate Management'
- new: 'Iomega Zip drive'
- new: 'USB Video Capture devices'
- new: 'Group Policy Management Console'
- new: 'DirectX'
- new: 'Help Engine'
- new: 'Auditing Resource Dlls'
- new: 'Local Security Settings'
- new: Danish translation
- fix: Invalid argument when loading old version presets
- fix: Unable to cast object with certain settings
- fix: nvraid SATA/RAID pnp auto-insert excluded for Legacy
- update: Internet Explorer 7 Final integration support
- update: Better file version readout from some specific hotfixes
- update: KB917021, KB920342 non-english direct integration
- fix: optional.inf missing and setupenv error on Cursors removal
- fix: Build number readout (now shows whole version)
- fix: Admin full name was shown instead of user name
- fix: Autologon to none to ensure that OOBE runs
- fix: Modems drivers removal breaks Bluetooth modem support
- fix: Crash after CD copy
- fix: Verify burned files
- fix: Desktop Theme integration when only one .theme file integrated
- fix: Desktop Theme import 'InvalidArgument' error
- fix: Cluster service removal was breaking Windows 2003 Enterprise edition
- fix: Windows 2000 command prompt tweak title
- fix: Proper burner selection with multiple drives
- fix: Tweak: 'Remove Help and Support' from start menu was missing
- fix: Services showing after removed
- fix: ISO page crash if no recording device in the machine
- fix: Mouse cursors leftovers if removed
- fix: Domain Group User and Password textbox disabled
- fix: NTFS.SYS boot error if more than one SP and merged
- fix: Windows 2000 Update Rollup 1 integration
- update: 16-bit support component not needed for DirectX install
- update: Allowed asterisk for Computer Name
- update: Direct integration for KB918899 non-English
- update: Printer Support compatibility now protects Smart Cards component
- new: XP Media Center edition support
- new: Desktop Themes integration
- new: User accounts unattended setup
- new: Merge Cabinets option
- new: Burning ISO on CD/DVD
- new: Remove duplicate files option
- new: Unattended nLite processing with switches
- new: Prompt repair Unattended mode
- update: Moved Patches to the Options page, Services to Tweaks
- update: Windows 2003 (x86 and x64) SP2 beta compatibility
- update: Internet Explorer 7 RC1 and KB921398, KB914798, KB840374, KB897338... integration
- update: Services config, only changed states applied, added new ones
- fix: Textmode 64bit driver integration (VIA RAID, NVRAID, Intel Promise RAID...)
- fix: Driver integration in multiple sessions (was missing files sometimes)
- new: Extensible Storage Engine (Esent97)
- new: Visual Basic Scripting support
- new: Comtrol Test Terminal Program
- new: Format drive support (separated from Floppy support)
- new: Serial Pen Tablet
- new: IBM PS/2 TrackPoint
- new: ALI 1535 SMBus Host Controller
- new: CPU Intel, AMD, Crusoe
- new: Blaster/Nachi removal tool
- new: Cluster service (win2k3)
- new: Terminal Server Licensing (win2k3)
- new: POP3 Service (win2k3)
- new: AGP filters
- new: AMD IDE Controller (Win2k3+)
- new: File and Print Services for Macintosh (Win2k3)
- update: Ethernet drivers
- update: Jet Database Engine
- update: Terminal Services for Win2k3
- update: Wireless Service for Win2k3
- update: BITS, now removes Win2k3 BITS Server Extensions
- fix: Help (while installing printer missing help files)
- new: Catala and Urdu interface language
- new: 7zip, Zip and RAR compressed addons support
- update: Internet Explorer 7 beta 3 integration support (XP only)
- update: Sereby Pack integration support returned
- fix: Textmode driver integration (if it worked for you in RC8)
- fix: Full names 'Administrator' and 'Guest' not allowed
- fix: False Make ISO success report if ISO was unwriteable
- new: Swedish interface language
- new: Automatic Updates Unattended setup
- new: Hotfixes and Update Packs MD5-Checksum on right-click
- fix: Empty lines in Tweaks like in French translation
- fix: Enable Remote Desktop tweak
- fix: Exiting while integrating addons (Kels + RVM issue)
- update: Saved Sony Memory Stick with Cameras compatibility option
- update: System Restore % minimum value
- update: Direct Integration support for non-English KB916281